Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, page views, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and to perform understand Site usage to optimize our content.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our host Ghost.io.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to arrange for service and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, accounting purposes, to track potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide services to you to fulfill your requests for information, our contract, to provide customer support, and to communicate with you.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We only share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting services providers such as Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We will only retain Personal Information for our records if submitted via the Contact Us form or upon further business agreement. We will delete this when you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our host Ghost.io, Formspree.io may use limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed Captcha attempts. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
Selling Personal Information
Our Site does not sell Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact information below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
WEST COUNTY LABS, LLC
ATTN: Steve Trush
1007 W College Ave #146,
SANTA ROSA CA 95401, United States
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. A list of E.U. data protection authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Last updated: 2023-1-02